Welcome Notes

Hi my friend, thank you for dropping in and no spamming on the tagboard, please
you can leave a message if you have something to say, cheerz =)


Navigations


Tagboard



Musics



Escape Portals

Audery*
Deena*
Isabel*
Jazlyn*
Mandy(No longer have a blog)*
Natalie*
Petrina(No longer have a blog)*
Rachael*
Sarah*
Shermin*

Antonius~
Benjamin~
Cleff~
Deebs~
Joel Kang~
Johanan~
Joshua~
Reuben(No longer have a blog)~

Melissa*

Anna Tan Pei Qi*
Aslin; Mun Ning*
Eva*
Hui Xin*
Lynn;Wan Xin*
Janice Teng Li Yun*
Jovine Tan Shi Hua*
Joycelyn Lin*
Juliana Tan*
Sam Jye Yin*
Teo Pei Li*
Venie Yeo*
Winnie*

Amanda Tan*
Christine Lim*
Jean Tam*
Tan Jia Qi*

Eunice khoo*
Hui Ling*
Serene*
Shirley*
Wan Ling*
Tracy*
Valerie*

Past Tense

Another Day Of My Life
Another Day of My Life
Just another day of my life
What is Happening Today
My Final Term Exams Finally Over.
Day 4 of Final Term Exam
First Day of Exam Week
Another Normal Day at School
BOA photo
Lousy Day in School


Take A Bow

Designer: Eunice
Basecodes: 2. Stripes


Sunday, December 05, 2004
A Pre-RAYS' Camp Day


This morning woke up at 8 am. Eat, shower and went off to church. Worship was ok, sermon was good. After service , Ernest gether the youth who are going to the camp for brefing and gave out the 'To bring list' for the Camp. After that settled a few thing like LCD to pass to uncle Wai Wah and etc ... , other can't remember.
After that , I went for lunch at 'Subway' with Cleff, Johanan, Yan Xuan,Joel Kang and Jerial. Along the way, Jeanette arrived there at Subway. When all finish eating and talking , we moved out to guidance , Johanan and Joel Kang went in to get some toileties. When they bought what they wanted to buy for Camp. They all decided to go @ corner to play , along the way to @ corner. Yan Xuan and myself decided to head back home to pack ours thing for tomorrow's camp.
While I arrived back home, I first switch on the computer to continue download of Naruto Anime. When it is running, I leave it alone to run, while I went to my room to start packing for tomorrow's camp. When I finished packing , was feeling a bit tired so I seated myself down in fornt of the computer and sleep a while with some music playing on my computer. When I woke up , look at the download for a while until it reaches 300 MB of download of my Anime downloading. When it finishes I decided to blog for today. When I finish blogging , I will be playing Maple Story the rest of the time of the evening. Will be taking my dinner around 7 something.
That's it for today, Sayonara and Arigato gotzaimust.